If you know your username or the email account in your profile, you can use the “forgot password” feature of WordPress.
- Go to the Homepage
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- You will be taken to a page to enter some details. Enter your username or the email address on file for your account.
- Wait momentarily for your password reset is emailed to you.
- Once you get the email click the link in the email
- On the page it brings you to here at GoCourier.ca set a new strong password and save it in a safe place. We recommend using Bitwarden to secure your passwords.
- Login to your profile page to continue.